- September 2016 - May 2018
- September 2014 - June 2016
- September 2012 - June 2014
MFA Jewellery, Edinburgh College of Art, The University of Edinburgh, UK.
BA(Hons) Jewellery Design and Related Products, School of Jewellery, Birmingham City University, UK.
BA Jewelry Design, Gemmological Institute, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), China.
- Artist in Resident. School of Jewellery, Birmingham City University. Birmingham, UK. September 2017 - Present.
- Part time lecturer. Staffordshire University. Stroke-On-Trent, UK. October 2017 - Present.
- Assistant. Kath Libbert Jewellery Gallery. April 2015.
- Assistant. Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery. February 2015.
- Collect 2019. Saatchi Gallery, London, UK. February - March 2019.
- Schoonhoven Silver Award 2018 Exhibition. Nederlands Zilvermuseum, Schoonhoven, Netherlands. December 2018 - May 2019.
- Innovation Strength of Designers from British Academies. Wuhan, China. December 2018 - January 2019.
- Celebrating Silver. Pyramid Gallery, York, UK. November 2018.
- Return to Shanghai. Shanghai Exhibition Centre, Shanghai, China. October 2018.
- Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair. Upper Campfield Market, Manchester, UK. October 2018.
- Shine 2018. Goldsmiths’ Centre, London, UK. September - November 2018.
-GC&DC Retrospective Exhibition.Goldsmiths’ Centre, London, UK.January – March 2018.
- Making It Now. Gallery 3 Ruthin Craft Centre, Ruthin, UK. November 2017 - January 2018.
- Inspired 2017. Goldsmiths’ Centre, London, UK. May 2017.
- New Tastes. Kath Libbert Jewellery Gallery, Saltaire, UK. November 2016 - January 2017.
- Marzee International Graduate Show 2016. Galerie Marzee, Nijmegen, Netherland. August - October 2016.
- Talent! 2016. Craft Central, London, UK. September 2016.
- New Designers. Business Design Centre, London, UK. June 2016.
- Jewellery Futures. School of Jewellery, Birmingham, UK. June 2016.
- I AM. Rainbow Warehouse, Birmingham, UK. December 2014.
Awards & Highlights
- Selected works of “Off-Vertical” collection have been permanently collected by Victoria and Albert Museum (V&A). London, UK. 2019.
- Young Professional Award. Netherland Silver Museum Schoonhoven, Netherland. December, 2018.
- Goldsmiths’ Precious Metal Grant, Goldsmiths’ Company, UK. March, 2018.
- Silver Award in (3D) Design Silversmithing. Goldsmiths’ Craft and Design Council, UK. February, 2017.
- New Designers Goldsmiths’ Company Silversmithing Award. The Goldsmiths’ Company, UK. June 2016.
- Regent Silversmiths’ Award. School of Jewellery, Birmingham City University, UK. June 2016.
- Betts/Sutton Tools Award. School of Jewellery, Birmingham City University, UK. June 2016.